School Of Dental Sciences (SDS) is one of the pioneers in the field of Dental Sciences located in Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 2006 and formerly known as Hindustan Institute of Dental Sciences. The institute has been recognized as the Best Dental School in North India in 2017. SDS has been recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The college offers Bachelors and Masters in Dental Surgery with state-of-the-art infrastructure. With its program, this institute thrives to produce competent and motivated doctors in the future.
Facts And Figures Of School Of Dental Sciences, Noida
|Affiliation With||CCS University|
|Principal of the College||Dr. Jagadeesh H.G.|
|No. of Students Enrolled in a year||100 students per year|
|Approved by||Dental Council of India|
|Nearest Metro Station||Botanical Garden (Noida)|
School of Dental Sciences Courses
The institute has exceptionally experienced faculty and brilliantly crafted curriculum. With these qualities in hand, SDS strives to prepare compassionate human beings, caring and courteous dental professionals. The courses offered by the School include Bachelor’s in Dental Sciences (BDS) and Master’s in Dental Sciences (MDS) with 7 specializations.
- Bachelor of Dental Sciences (BDS): This 5-year UG program offers insights into the classification of different surgical procedures using medical techniques. The students are prepared to carry out diagonstic procedures with treatment and prevention. It not only provides academic and clinical proficiency but also fosters the rational and social ability of aspirants.
- Master of Dental Sciences (MDS): Hindustan Institute of Dental Sciences offers 7 specializations for Masters in Dental Sciences viz.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pedo & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Ortho & Dentofacial Orthopedic
- Conservative Dentistry & Endo
- Prostho and Crown & Bridge
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria for taking admission in both UG and PG Courses:
|For National Students||As per DCI guidelines Must be NEET Qualified and allotted through UPDGME Uttar Pradesh Lucknow.|
|For International Students||The eligibility criterion for all programs for international applicants is a minimum of 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the pre-requisite subjects for admission into the desired program.|
Click here for Admission Procedure
Why Join Hindustan Institute Of Dental Sciences, Noida?
Global Faculty: This institute has excellent faculty members from all over the world. The ratio of staff and the students in the college is 1:14.
Excellent Infrastructures In The Campus: The campus has well-equipped laboratories, well-spaced classrooms, 24 hours internet connection, separate girls and boys hostels with internet facilities, cafeterias and sports corner in the campus. These modern facilities help students to explore more in their field and also feel at home, away from home.